Friday, April 8, 2016

I Did An Inmates Record Search On My Boyfriend - Turns Out I Was Right



I doubted my boyfriend’s information regarding some aspects of his life. I mean, there were so many gaps in between, such as makes a person feel real uncomfortable. His was a real cockeyed story. He was inconsistent such that he would contradict himself. That is why I got suspicious. He convinced me several times that he had never been in jail but my guts were not settled. That is when I decided to do a check in the inmates records using public record search engine. I found out the truth; my instincts were right. I was surprised to see that I knew so little about him, yet this is a person I had shared the same bed with, a man that I had literary placed my life on his hands. I should have done a background check sooner.
Here are a few details that I was able to find out:
1.      Names
I was able to search my boyfriend’s name online using a public record search engine. I felt insecure but my doubts kept haunting me. I was so restless that I could not help it. I had to calm my nerves and the only way out was to find out the truth using the search engine.The records showed names of detainees at the present moment and sometimes in the past.
2.      Incarceration date
This is simply the day when one was imprisoned. I was able to find out when my boyfriend started serving his sentence through the jail and inmates records using the public records search engine. It was hard coming to terms with the fact that my boyfriend was once in prison.
3.      Expected release date
The records also show when one is to leave jail after serving his or her term. For people who have already left jail, the date of release is available. That is how I was able to calculate how long the person I loved was in prison.
4.      Type of offense
Through the public records search engine I knew why my boyfriend went to jail. Apart from the jail term, the other thing that made me feel so much afraid was knowing the offense he committed. I was very nervous as I opened up the information. I just did not know what to expect, but after all I needed the truth and as many say, the truth sets people free.




5.      Photographs
This is not usually a guarantee but I was lucky to find my boyfriend’s photo. This helped me confirm his identity. He was the person in the photograph I found online.
The other thing I liked about the public records search engine and reverse phone number lookup search is that it narrowed down my search by name, town and even city. This made my search for information a lot easier and faster. Within a short time, I was able to find the information that I was looking for.
Besides, the site allowed me search for data under smaller categories such as crime data, sex offender and marriage records. For my case, I clicked on the jail and inmate records. And bang! There it was, everything about Mr. Smooth operator laid bare for me to scrutinize.
The other information I came across was knowing the different categories of crime; it is like the stage of the crime. These categories were simply under the US federal location and the national college campus crime. That way, I was able to find out whether my boyfriend committed a crime as a citizen or during his tenure in college. For college, I searched information using the school name, school type and the geographic area.

For my peace of mind, I cannot afford not to scrutinize people who come into my life today. Anything to ensure that I don’t fall for scam. Make sure you lookup criminal records, you just never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment