Thursday, April 21, 2016

You can now find your former schoolmates with ease through Hero Searches



Almost everyone has that one friend who is there for them through thick and thin. A friend that you can always share your secrets with, even the in depth ones. I had a friend like that in school. Her name was Mary. We met when I was in second grade. Since then our friendship grew stronger and stronger. We always went out together till everyone started thinking we were sisters. I remember I was not that much of a nerd like her but she always did her best to help me where she could. Even though we had our moments of disagreement, we always found a way to mend our differences.

We both cleared high school and kept in touch until one day Mary told me she was moving out of town to live with her aunt. Her aunt had a boutique and needed a hand before she joined college. During our time, mobile phones were a privilege to have. She had a phone and I did not but we used to communicate via my mum’s phone so when she finally moved, she promised she would always keep in touch. It was such an emotional moment for both of us since we had never been separated from each other. Since then my life felt really lonely because I never had other close friends. If I was going to make some, I was going to need a public background check. Being the only child at home, you can only imagine how hard it was coping with the loneliness. Even with the loneliness, I always looked forward to talking to her in the evening as she always called everyday to check up on me.


We would always talk for hours talking about the latest things that have happened in our lives. One day though, she suddenly stopped calling without a reason. Hours, days and weeks went by without hearing from my best friend. I felt hurt and confused. How could she do that? Had I done something to offend her? A lot of unanswered questions lingered in my mind without answers. I even considered using a reverse number lookup cell phone to try and find her. Eventually, I had to try my best to get over it. It wasn’t easy but I finally decided to let go but even then, there were days I still though about her and the good times we had together. Later on I went to college and while I was there, I met new friends who were really good to me. I had one we were closer than the rest and it made me forget all about my previous best friends.

Then one day after school, I get this call from an unknown number and I wonder whether to pick or not. My gut told me to just pick it. I could not believe it! It was my friend who went silent on me for no apparent reason. I was so angry at her that I hanged up. She tried several times but I just could not bring myself to talking to her. For two days she stopped calling and I felt bad so I tried calling her back. She picked up and immediately started apologizing for her silence. She said she lost all her contacts and she did not know how else to reach me and she never had my number off head all this while. She told me how she tried every possible way to get my number and that’s when she tried the Hero Searches public record searches and found my number again. I was so glad she had not forgotten me like I had initially assumed. The silence did change our relationship but we still talk whenever we can. If it were not for the free criminal background, our friendship would still be sore. Hero Searches is the ultimate public record that you can trust without fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment