Thursday, April 7, 2016

With The Public Record Search Engine I Have Always Done Background Check On My Nannies




When it comes to taking care of my children, I do not take chances. That is why I do thorough background checks on all potential nannies. This is to ensure that I arrive at the right candidate, one who has a good record; someone I can trust with my children when I am around or away from home. This is where public record search engine comes in. It has always helped me find a credible nanny whenever I need one, and I have used the services of several now.
A public record search engine is basically a technology that is Internet-based,  which allows users to search for vast information, that is, information and records are allowed to be made public by law, about people. So, what kind of information do I find online that is relevant to the process of me looking for nannies?
1.      Employment records
This section of information in the public records shows the names of people in a certain company, agencies and their contacts (for instance physical address, phone number and email address). This way, I am able to know where my prospective nannies have worked before and even the agency they belong to. If am impressed with the content I get, it is very easy making a decision on which nanny I should hire.
2.      Birth records
The age of the nanny I choose to employ really matters to me. I prefer a certain age bracket. So, through the birth records I get to know the name and the year of birth of my prospective nannies. This way, I get to make a more informed decision. It is better unlike relying on the nannies to inform you. Lying is something human beings find hard to avoid sometimes. Through the public record search engines and reverse cell phone number lookup I am able to overcome the challenge of deception. You would not believe the number of times I have had to call out good people on the lies they told me. I find it that if you can lie about yourself, then it becomes very hard to trust you.



3.      Sex offender information
My number one priority when it comes to the safety of my children is protecting them in every way possible, and I feel that I owe them that. I do not want to hire a nanny who will molest my children or abuse them sexually, emotionally or in any other way. That is why I do a background check regarding sex offender records of potential nannies. Granted, you could say that a nanny cam will solve all that, but I like to hire a person whom I know is good and has the best interests of my children at heart.
This service offers the name and even photographs of the offender. It shows the kind of abuse committed too. This has always helped me avoid nannies that have a history of sexually abusing children or even grownups. I do not want my children to be physically and mentally tortured.

4.      Jail and inmate records
It is important that I know the character of a nanny who applies for the job. This is all about looking for any suggestion of a criminal past. I find information about the criminal record of a nanny, for example, his or her name, the offense and the jail term all by a few clicks of the mouse button.

Someone may have stopped stealing but it does not mean the character is gone for good. I cannot take that chance. Free online criminal background check has always helped me here. That way, I get nannies that I can trust with my children, home and property all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment